Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: My Favorite Ice Cream Treat

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    My Favorite Ice Cream Treat

    Just found out this information about my favorite ice cream treat

    TRANS FATTIEST MILKSHAKE
    Dairy Queen Large Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Blizzard
    6 g trans fat
    1,320 calories
    52 grams fat

    The Fattiest Foods in America

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: My Favorite Ice Cream Treat

    Bilzzards are great. Don't read the stats till after you eat it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My Favorite Ice Cream Treat

    Aww. Man, I can only imagine how many fat grams my favorite has in it. I like the Georgia Mud one-the one with the brownie pieces, coconut, and sugar coated pecans, (light on the chocolate sauce)

    -it's o.k. to splurge every once in a blue moon.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ndn_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2006
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My Favorite Ice Cream Treat

    Ack! When I started counting calories and watching other nutrition levels, I was horrified to learn what I'd been eating before I started caring.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My Favorite Ice Cream Treat

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndn_fan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ack! When I started counting calories and watching other nutrition levels, I was horrified to learn what I'd been eating before I started caring. </div></div>

    Yep, sometimes I wonder if it is best to just eat and not think about it.

    I had a friend in from WV earlier this summer. He had never eaten at Pal's, so I took him by the Lynn Garden location. Told him what was good, ordered my stuff and stepped back for him to order.

    Two Big Pal/w cheese, sauceburger w/ cheese, large fry, large peanut butter milkshake, tea. He ate all of that from Lynn Garden to Dungannon. When we got home, I did a quick calculation based on the caloric values on Pal's website. He got sick when I told him he had eaten 3400 calories in about 30 minutes.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My Favorite Ice Cream Treat

    I was reading that on the other forum were on. I wondered if he just went to GC or which one. Did Jimzee enjoy Pal's?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #7
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My Favorite Ice Cream Treat

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was reading that on the other forum were on. I wondered if he just went to GC or which one. Did Jimzee enjoy Pal's? </div></div>

    I certainly think so. He almost shot me last weekend when I didn't bring him a Big Pal.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My Favorite Ice Cream Treat

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was reading that on the other forum were on. I wondered if he just went to GC or which one. Did Jimzee enjoy Pal's? </div></div>

    I certainly think so. He almost shot me last weekend when I didn't bring him a Big Pal. </div></div>

    Worst part was you told him you thought about it and didn't. Of course we would have had to bring about 10 to curb Booten and PitchinKid too.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ndn_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2006
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My Favorite Ice Cream Treat

    3,400 calories?? Ack!

    Sometimes I wish I hadn't started watching. Now I can't unsee. It's hard for me to look at something without thinking about its nutrition facts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •